Diablo Immortal, a much-anticipated game officially released on Android and iOS on June 2, 2022. Being the most addictive game in the role-playing genre, one might wonder how to change the character name in the game. Renaming your character is one of the most exciting parts as you can give a name to your character as per your choice. Here’s a brief guide for the players who are looking to change their in-game names in Diablo Immortal.
Steps to change the in-game name in Diablo Immortal
You need to cross Level 10 and beat the Quest of Wortham in the main quest to rename your character. Without completing this quest, you will never get access to change your name. There will be no option available to change your character’s name. Up till Level 10, you need to play with the name that you have provided when you have first started your journey in Diablo Immortal.
- After you have crossed Level 10 and completed the main quest of Wortham. There will be an option of changing your character’s name in the profile icon on the top left-hand side corner.
- After locating the profile icon, you need to click on the three dots button next to the “Avatar Frames” button.
- After clicking on the Three dots option, a dropdown menu appears asking the users whether to leave the game or to change the name. You need to click on the “Change name” button.
- By clicking on that button a flash message appears on the screen right in front of the player. The flash message says “The name change will cost 300 eternal orbs.” If the user doesn’t have 300 eternal orbs, it will say that he/she is missing 300 eternal orbs, further asking the user to go to the Eternal orbs shop.
- If the user has 300 eternal orbs then they can change the character’s name otherwise they need to go to the Eternal Orb shop and purchase it.
- After clicking on the “Eternal Orb Shop” button, the game will redirect you to the shop where a pack of 315 Eternal orbs will cost you $5.99 (Rs 449.00).
Thats the simple way to change the in-game name in Diablo Immortal. This change will reflect across all the progress, be it on Android, iOS or Battle.net PC version.
Did you find our guide on how to change the in-game name in Diablo Immortal helpful? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google News for quick updates.
Tags: #change #ingame